Asheville NC LOBO Landing 2022 October 5-8

Forums: 

Our annual LOBO Landing is coming up in two months! Early registration ends a week from today, so please sign up soon. I have updated the information HERE about the Landing. We have a draft schedule if you would like to review it. Times of presentations may change a bit, and a few speakers are still being confirmed but this will give you an idea of what is offered. Your LOBO board is working hard to make an educational, informative and FUN event for all LOBO members, guests and enthusiasts of Lancair and EVO aircraft. You can view the tentative schedule for Thursday, Friday and Saturday below.

File LOBO Landing 2022 Draft Schedule 2.xlsx

I have extended the early

I have extended the early registration deadline to Monday, August 22. I hope you will take advantage of it! We have a great ground school curriculum planned, with some new topics! See the draft schedule I posted, but know that more forums are being added! Thanks for your support!

Please take a look at the

Please take a look at the Ground Instructor Biographies attached. The LOBO Landing schedule has had a few updates and is also attached. Our program will be one of the most informative ever. The quality and experience of our speakers is incredible and we are very fortunate that they are ALL volunteering their time and attending at their own expense to educate our members on the best practices for flying and maintaining Lancair and Evolution aircraft. I urge you to take advantage of this opportunity and attend this year's Landing, There is a discount available until Monday, August 22. Please keep in mind that the conference fees are set to cover the cost of meals, AV services, transportation and partner activities, and do not fundraise for the organization. I am very excited about the content and quality offered at this meeting and hope you will attend. Please note that several of the LOBO-endorsed instructors providing ground presentations are available for flight training if you arrange it with them. Flight training is not a part of the LOBO meeting and must be arranged between the pilot and the instructor.

Attachments: