LOBO's Code of Conduct is based on the Aviators Model Code of Conduct. Having a code of conduct benefits Lancair pilots and the Lancair community by:
- Highlighting important practices to make Lancair pilots better, safer aviators
- Promoting improved pilot training, better airmanship, appropriate pilot conduct, personal responsibility, and pilot contributions to the Lancair community, the GA community and the public at large
- Encouraging the development and adoption of good judgement and ethical behavior
- Advancing self-regulation through the Lancair and GA communities as an alternative to government regulation
- Promoting GA and making Lancair flying a more rewarding experience
Click here to view LOBO's Code of Conduct.