Progress on CAD work

Forums: 

I have spent a lot of time planning to build by creating CAD Models from the old blueprints so that I can CNC cut the ribs and gussets instead of hand cutting them. I think the 3D Models also make it far easier to "Understand the build.

Attachments: 

Chris,

Chris,

You note you're going to CNC cut your ribs.  Is that out of Prepreg, and if so, are you willing to preform the same for anyone else?  I bought a set of early model wings and will have to make all the wing ribs so wondering if you are able and willing to assist (for a fee)?

Tom

Dear Chris,

Dear Chris,

I have questions regarding your CAD Model. Can I contact you via E-Mail?

cheers!

Post a Reply

Filtered HTML

• Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Each email address will be obfuscated in a human readable fashion or, if JavaScript is enabled, replaced with a spam resistent clickable link. Email addresses will get the default web form unless specified. If replacement text (a persons name) is required a webform is also required. Separate each part with the "|" pipe symbol. Replace spaces in names with "_".
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h1> <h2> <h3>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Each email address will be obfuscated in a human readable fashion or, if JavaScript is enabled, replaced with a spam resistent clickable link. Email addresses will get the default web form unless specified. If replacement text (a persons name) is required a webform is also required. Separate each part with the "|" pipe symbol. Replace spaces in names with "_".
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Attachments
Files must be less than 512 MB.
Allowed file types: jpg jpeg gif png txt doc docx xls xlsx pdf ppt pptx pps ppsx odt ods odp mp3 mov mp4 m4a m4v mpeg avi ogg oga ogv weba webp webm.