Spinner cutout template for L–360

Forums: 

Sender: <marv [at] lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Spinner cutout template for L–360
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 19:42:33 -0400
To: <lml [at] lancaironline.net>
One of your build manuals has templates and some instructions. I don't remember which book but think it is in the later chapters of book 2.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 22, 2012, at 11:45 AM, Doug <lancairav8r [at] gmail.com

> wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get a template for the spinner cutout of a Hartzell 68" constant speed prop?  This is for the L360 series.

I called Lancair and they said they never had any templates and the cutout is up to me.  Hard to believe that's really the case but that is what Ross in builder assist told me today.  Considering the cost of a new spinner, which Lancair doesn't even sell anymore,  I am reluctant to start hacking away on the spinner in the unrealistic hope that I might just get it right on my first attempt.

Can I just use a  CS prop spinner template from Van's? That's at least better than an outright guess....... Or maybe not.

How did you L360 fliers do your cutout?

Thanks

Doug

Doug Waddingham

Centennial,  CO

90% done....look out world,  I'm gettin' close.

Post a Reply

Filtered HTML

• Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Each email address will be obfuscated in a human readable fashion or, if JavaScript is enabled, replaced with a spam resistent clickable link. Email addresses will get the default web form unless specified. If replacement text (a persons name) is required a webform is also required. Separate each part with the "|" pipe symbol. Replace spaces in names with "_".
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h1> <h2> <h3>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Each email address will be obfuscated in a human readable fashion or, if JavaScript is enabled, replaced with a spam resistent clickable link. Email addresses will get the default web form unless specified. If replacement text (a persons name) is required a webform is also required. Separate each part with the "|" pipe symbol. Replace spaces in names with "_".
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Attachments
Files must be less than 512 MB.
Allowed file types: jpg jpeg gif png txt doc docx xls xlsx pdf ppt pptx pps ppsx odt ods odp mp3 mov mp4 m4a m4v mpeg avi ogg oga ogv weba webp webm.