PPAvionics and VM1000

Forums: 

Sender: <marv [at] lancaironline.net>
Subject: PPAvionics and VM1000
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 10:37:14 -0400
To: <lml [at] lancaironline.net>

Something went bad in my essential bus and appears to have fried both my PPAvionics fuel controller and my VM1000 DPU...both not so easy to replace.  Is there anyone on the list that has a spare lying on a shelf they could sell?  Or has had experience replacing them?  I'm wondering if a JPI EDM-740exp would be compatible with my existing probes.

Eileen and I had plans to fly from ft Walton to Jackson Hole on the 5th...looks like that may be cancelled.

Joe Czabaranek

Post a Reply

Filtered HTML

• Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Each email address will be obfuscated in a human readable fashion or, if JavaScript is enabled, replaced with a spam resistent clickable link. Email addresses will get the default web form unless specified. If replacement text (a persons name) is required a webform is also required. Separate each part with the "|" pipe symbol. Replace spaces in names with "_".
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h1> <h2> <h3>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Each email address will be obfuscated in a human readable fashion or, if JavaScript is enabled, replaced with a spam resistent clickable link. Email addresses will get the default web form unless specified. If replacement text (a persons name) is required a webform is also required. Separate each part with the "|" pipe symbol. Replace spaces in names with "_".
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Attachments
Files must be less than 512 MB.
Allowed file types: jpg jpeg gif png txt doc docx xls xlsx pdf ppt pptx pps ppsx odt ods odp mp3 mov mp4 m4a m4v mpeg avi ogg oga ogv weba webp webm.