Welcome Lancair Enthusiast!
The Lancair Owners and Builders Organization (LOBO) promotes the safe use of Lancair Aircraft through education, training and fostering communication between members. LOBO safeguards and furthers its members’ interests with regulatory agencies, the general aviation community and the public at large.
LOBO is an invaluable resource and advocate for Lancair builders, owners and pilots. LOBO has the expertise and contacts to help you learn to build, fly and maintain your Lancair aircraft more safely and professionally.
Login StatusYou are not logged in.
Safety & Training
- ASI Accident Study: Delayed Reaction
- ASF: Margins of Safety
- Around the Patch 201505
- NTSB Issues GA Safety Alerts
- 2014 Not A Good Year
- Recommendations for an Accident-Free 2015
- Air Safety Institute Learn and Earn Program
- Flying with Squawks
- Critical Systems—Nose Gear Emergency Extension
- Critical Systems—Crankcase Ventilation
- 2016 LOBO/Lancair Landing—Fairhope, AL
- 2015 LOBO/Lancair Landing Ladies Activities
- 2015 LOBO AirVenture Banquet Report
- 2015 LOBO/Lancair Landing Ground School
- 2015 Landing
- Lisa Williams on Lancair Homecoming
- 2014 LOBO Ground School
- 2014 Homecoming Ladies Activities.
- 2014 Continental Maintenance Clinic Report
- 2013 Landing Recap
- Continental Updates Pubs
- Lancair Maintenance Update
- Continental Issues New Service Documents
- 2015 LOBO/Lancair Landing MX Seminar
- How To Destroy Your Engine In One Minute
- IO-550 Baffling Modifications
- Diagnosing Pressurization Leaks
- Vibration Testing Update-Jan 2015
- Not-so-good Vibrations
- Fuel System Inspection & Calibration