Welcome Lancair Enthusiast!
The Lancair Owners and Builders Organization (LOBO) promotes the safe use of Lancair Aircraft through education, training and fostering communication between members. LOBO safeguards and furthers its members’ interests with regulatory agencies, the general aviation community and the public at large.
LOBO is an invaluable resource and advocate for Lancair builders, owners and pilots. LOBO has the expertise and contacts to help you learn to build, fly and maintain your Lancair aircraft more safely and professionally.
Login StatusYou are not logged in.
Safety & Training
- 2016 Lancair & Friends Cruise
- AirVenture 2016 Recommendations
- 2016 LOBO AirVenture Banquet
- 2016 LOBO/Lancair Landing—Fairhope, AL
- 2015 LOBO/Lancair Landing Ladies Activities
- 2015 LOBO AirVenture Banquet Report
- 2015 LOBO/Lancair Landing Ground School
- Lisa Williams on Lancair Homecoming
- 2014 LOBO Ground School
- 2014 Homecoming Ladies Activities.
- Continental Fuel System Adjustment Guide
- Lancair Maintenance Update -Jul 2016
- PT6 Fuel Pump Replacement
- Propeller Care Tips
- The Benefits of Timely Maintenance
- Missing Structural Bolts
- Continental Updates Pubs
- Lancair Maintenance Update
- Continental Issues New Service Documents
- 2015 LOBO/Lancair Landing MX Seminar