Cowl for Lancair 360

Forums: 

Sender: <marv [at] lancaironline.net>
Subject: Cowl for Lancair 360
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 14:54:45 -0500
To: <lml [at] lancaironline.net>

I may be in the market for a lower cowl for a 360, specifically the one designed for the forward facing horizontally mounted injection servo.  The plane I’m looking at has the bottom feed & I prefer the forward with the Superior cold air induction,

Dereck

Cowl for Lancair 360

Subject: RE: [LML] Cowl for Lancair 360
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 06:22:12 -0500

Why not just modify the one you have?  It’s way cheaper than buying or building a new one.

Danny

LNC2-360 Mk-II

AOPA 04856278

EAA 647062

NRA 156453324

Nothing is foolproof to the sufficiently talented fool.

From: Dereck R. Bauer [doc [at] impactsol.com]">mailto:doc [at] impactsol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 2:55 PM
To: Lancair Mailing List
Subject: [LML] Cowl for Lancair 360

I may be in the market for a lower cowl for a 360, specifically the one designed for the forward facing horizontally mounted injection servo.  The plane I’m looking at has the bottom feed & I prefer the forward with the Superior cold air induction,

Dereck

Cowl for Lancair 360

Subject: RE: [LML] Cowl for Lancair 360
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 06:22:20 -0500

Oh, what’s the N# on the plane you’re considering?

Danny

LNC2-360 Mk-II

AOPA 04856278

EAA 647062

NRA 156453324

Nothing is foolproof to the sufficiently talented fool.

From: Dereck R. Bauer [doc [at] impactsol.com]">mailto:doc [at] impactsol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 2:55 PM
To: Lancair Mailing List
Subject: [LML] Cowl for Lancair 360

Dereck

Post a Reply

Filtered HTML

• Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Each email address will be obfuscated in a human readable fashion or, if JavaScript is enabled, replaced with a spam resistent clickable link. Email addresses will get the default web form unless specified. If replacement text (a persons name) is required a webform is also required. Separate each part with the "|" pipe symbol. Replace spaces in names with "_".
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h1> <h2> <h3>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Each email address will be obfuscated in a human readable fashion or, if JavaScript is enabled, replaced with a spam resistent clickable link. Email addresses will get the default web form unless specified. If replacement text (a persons name) is required a webform is also required. Separate each part with the "|" pipe symbol. Replace spaces in names with "_".
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Attachments
Files must be less than 512 MB.
Allowed file types: jpg jpeg gif png txt doc docx xls xlsx pdf ppt pptx pps ppsx odt ods odp mp3 mov mp4 m4a m4v mpeg avi ogg oga ogv weba webp webm.