320/360 Project For sale

Forums: 

I am helping a longtime friend sell her deceased husband’s Lancair project. The photographs tell as much as I can say about the airframe. Most of the parts are still packaged, as they were when shipped to the husband. It appears that everything is there to complete the project, except for instruments, avionics and interior. The engine is a RAM O-320-D2G, 160HP. The last logbook entry was 4-9-1989 and it had 626.3 TTSN. It, probably, had a little bit of time on it before it was removed from a airworthy, undamaged, Cessna 172, so I would estimate that it has less than 650 hours on it. The logbooks are complete. It has carburetor (which is removed), mags, wiring harness, starter and oil cooler. There is a alternator bracket, however, I have not seen a alternator. The airplane and engine has been stored in a clean, dry garage. Asking price is $45,000. Please call or text if you are interested and I will be glad to answer questions and make arrangements to see it. 404-234-9745. Located in Loganville, GA (Atlanta area).

Attachments: 

Is this still available?

Is this still available? Please reachout to me @bony1deepak [at] gmail.com. I am interested to buy

Post a Reply

Filtered HTML

• Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Each email address will be obfuscated in a human readable fashion or, if JavaScript is enabled, replaced with a spam resistent clickable link. Email addresses will get the default web form unless specified. If replacement text (a persons name) is required a webform is also required. Separate each part with the "|" pipe symbol. Replace spaces in names with "_".
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h1> <h2> <h3>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Each email address will be obfuscated in a human readable fashion or, if JavaScript is enabled, replaced with a spam resistent clickable link. Email addresses will get the default web form unless specified. If replacement text (a persons name) is required a webform is also required. Separate each part with the "|" pipe symbol. Replace spaces in names with "_".
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Attachments
Files must be less than 512 MB.
Allowed file types: jpg jpeg gif png txt doc docx xls xlsx pdf ppt pptx pps ppsx odt ods odp mp3 mov mp4 m4a m4v mpeg avi ogg oga ogv weba webp webm.